Please let us know the following information about yourself.
All details are strictly private and will not be given to any third party.
All details are strictly private and will not be given to any third party.
All details given are strictly private and will not be given to any third party. Please ensure that your address details are accurate as we will use this information when shipping your course materials.
We require a telephone contact for shipping your course materials. This is in case the delivery service needs to arrange a suitable time for delivery, or if they require directions.
Please make sure that we have your correct email address! You will receive an email from us to confirm your registration details. Please check your junk folder if it doesn't show in your inbox within 30 minutes.
CHOOSE YOUR PAYMENT OPTION:
Terms & Conditions of Training with the Style Coaching Institute®:
STYLE COACHING LIMITED
122 BATH ROAD
Tel: +44 20 8133 9003
1. IF YOU HAVE CHOSEN OUR UPFRONT PAYMENT OPTION:
Full payment of £1590 GBP is due today in order to complete your enrolment. You will be redirected to PayPal after submitting this form. If you wish to pay by bank transfer then please let a member of our team know and we will provide you with the details you will need.
2. DELIVERY OF COURSE MATERIALS:
We will post your course materials to you by standard mail at no extra charge. This service can take up to 28 days for locations outside the UK and USA.
An Express Courier service is available for an fee of £50. This enables us to provide a trackable and guaranteed service to any worldwide address. This takes a max. of 10 working days.
3. CANCELLATIONS OF ONLINE COURSE:
Upon completion of your enrolment, you will receive an email containing the information needed to access your course via our eLearning Platform. Please be aware that once this information is emailed to you, any fees paid are non-refundable. This no-refund cancellation policy is in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSRs). Further information is available at www.oft.gov.uk.
4. IF YOU HAVE CHOSEN OUR 'PAY-AS-YOU-LEARN' MONTHLY PAYMENT AGREEMENT:
If you have chosen our ‘Pay-As-You-Learn’ monthly plan, then this enables you to pay the balance of your course fees in monthly instalments.
You are required to indicate your acceptance of this Agreement by ticking the box below. However, kindly note that you will also be required to sign a hard copy of this agreement. This will be supplied to you by email and must be returned with your signature to indicate your acceptance.
A deposit payment is required in advance of receiving any course materials. The purpose of the deposit is to enable our team to invest time in setting up your enrolment, creating your bespoke payment plan, and covering the cost of your initial set up. We also require a copy of your valid photo ID, a recent utility bill, and your social security number (for US residents). These documents should be sent to us by email when prompted by a member of our team.
By applying for a Payment Agreement with the Style Coaching Institute® you also give us your consent to run a credit check on you. We reserve the right to refuse credit at our discretion.
By submitting this form and choosing our 'Pay-As-You-Learn' plan, you indicate and confirm your agreement to pay to the Style Coaching Institute® a total of £1845 (one-thousand-eight-hundred-and-forty-five Great British Pounds).
• £345 shall be paid at the time of submitting this agreement
• £150 shall be paid once a month for 10 consecutive months until the total amount owing has been paid in full.
We accept recurring payments by PayPal (you can use your credit card and do not need a PayPal account), or bank transfer upon request. We will send you an email with a PayPal link that enables you to authorise a recurring payment to the Style Coaching Institute®. IMPORTANT: Please ensure that you set up your recurring billing within the next 7 days.
By submitting this agreement, all parties agree to the terms as described above. Alterations to this agreement can only be made by both parties and must be placed in writing. Both parties will receive a copy of this agreement, and will be responsible for upholding its terms.
This agreement is legally binding, and failure to meet its terms will entitle the Style Coaching Institute® to take legal action in order to claim any outstanding amounts.
Late payments will incur a fee of £30 GBP for every 30 days that they remain unpaid. Insufficient payment and bounced checks will incur a fee of £15 GBP.
In the event that a claim is brought against you for non-payment, the Style Coaching Institute® shall be entitled to claim interest under section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8% per annum.
Where any payment due to the Style Coaching Institute® is overdue by more than three months, you shall also pay all reasonable expenses incurred by the Style Coaching Institute® in obtaining payment in full, including but not limited to legal fees incurred.
It is understood by both parties that in any circumstance whereby you choose not to complete, or is unable for any reason to complete the Home Study Diploma Course, the terms and conditions of this Payment Plan shall survive, and the above payments must continue to be paid as agreed in this contract.
Where any payment due to the Style Coaching Institute® is overdue by more than three months, you shall not be permitted to continue your studies, or represent yourself as a Style Coach™ (if graduation has already occurred), until your payments are brought up-to-date.
Where any payment due to the Style Coaching Institute® is overdue by more than three months, the Style Coaching Institute® shall be entitled to make a legal claim for the full outstanding balance of the total amount owed.
5. PERIOD OF CONTRACT:
The term of this contract shall mean a infinite period from the date these Terms and Conditions are accepted (indicated by ticking the acceptance box and submitting this enrolment form).
The Style Coaching Institute® has internationally registered the trademarks “Style Coach”, “Style Coaching”, “Style Coaching Institute” and their associated logos.
Students who have not completed their training or have not received certification from the Style Coaching Institute® Ltd are not authorised to represent themselves as “Style Coaches” or use the Graduates’ Mark of the Style Coaching Institute®.
Upon your successful graduation you will be entitled to use a Graduates’ Mark which allows you to represent yourself as a “Style Coach” who is a certified graduate of the Style Coaching Institute®.
You will be issued with a License Agreement with your Diploma Certificate.
7. CONTENT AND COPYRIGHTS:
All educational material (downloaded or physical format), text, images, graphics, music, videos, photographs, trademarks, logos, artwork and other content of the Style Coaching™ course (collectively, "Content"), including but not limited to the design, selection, arrangement, and coordination of such Content is owned or licensed to the Style Coaching Institute® Ltd, and is protected by copyright, trade dress, and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights laws.
No part of the Style Coaching™ course and no Content may be reproduced, recorded, retransmitted, sold, rented, broadcast, distributed, published, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, altered to make new works, performed, digitised, compiled, translated or transmitted in any way to any other computer, website or other medium or for any commercial purpose, without the Style Coaching Institute® Ltd’s prior express written consent.
The Style Coaching Institute® Ltd reserves its copyright in the live and online courses and all materials and recordings associated with them, and no licence is hereby granted for you or others in your organisation to copy or distribute, or for you to permit viewing by others, whether in your organisation or otherwise and whether as a commercial activity or otherwise, the live or online courses, any recording of them, or the materials associated with them, including all links to such recordings and materials that may be sent to you.
The Style Coaching™ course teaches a unique specialisation which was created by our training team and is not available from any other training source. Before submitting this enrolment form, you are required to agree not to train or certify, or assist in the training or certification of others in the specialisation known as ‘Style Coaching’ or anything similar to or related to Style Coaching™ which combines personal styling and coaching skills, including ‘Personal Style Coaching’ or ‘Image Coaching’. Separate training and licensing is required for those wishing to provide training or certification using our methods.
8. LEARNER CONDUCT:
Your use of and access to the Style Coaching Institute® eLearning Platform and the Online Content and Courses are subject to the following conditions (“Acceptable Use Conditions”), and you agree that failure to comply with any one of the Acceptable Use Conditions will constitute a breach of these Terms. The Acceptable Use Conditions are as follows:
- You agree to use the ELearning Platform and access the Online Content and Courses only for lawful purposes and your use of the ELearning Platform and Online Content and Courses is in no way unlawful or fraudulent;
- You agree not to distribute all or any part of the ELearning Platform or Online Content and Courses in any medium without our prior written consent, unless such distribution is offered through the functionality of the ELearning Platform and permitted by these Terms;
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the ELearning Platform or the Online Content and Courses;
- You agree not to (and will not attempt to) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of the ELearning Platform or any features that (i) prevent or restrict use or copying of content or (ii) enforce any limitations on you, the use of the ELearning Platform or access to the Online Content and Courses;
- You agree not to use or access the ELearning Platform or Online Content and Courses for any commercial uses or for the benefit of any third party, including but not limited to:
* the sale of access to the Online Content and Courses or any associated content;
* the solicitation of business in the course of trade or in connection with a commercial enterprise; and
* the solicitation of any Visitors or Learners of the ELearning Platform with respect to their content for commercial purposes;
- You agree to use the ELearning Platform and access the Online Content and Courses in a way which does not infringe the rights of third parties or restrict or prevent anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the ELearning Platform, Online Content and Courses;
- You agree not to ask for, collect or harvest any personal data of any Visitor or Learner of the ELearning Platform or Online Content and Courses;
- You will not copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any content contained on the ELearning Platform (including without limitation the Online Content and Courses) for any other purpose other than as permitted by these Terms without our prior written consent;
- You agree not to access or attempt to access any other Visitor or Learner’s account or falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited misrepresenting your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- You agree not to send, knowingly receive, submit, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with these Terms and the Policies).
- You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the ELearning Platform and Online Content and Courses which we provide may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the ELearning Platform, Online Content and Courses (or any part of the Online Content and Courses) to you or to Learners generally for whatever reason, at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you.
- You agree never to disclose or share your unique log-in details with other Learners or third-parties.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
- These Terms, your use and access to the ELearning Platform, and all other policies issued by us whether referred to by us herein or not are governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- Any or all disputes arising between you and us (whether contractual or non-contractual) in connection with your access and use of the ELearning Platform, including as to the validity of these Terms or policy issued by us, will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. For any dispute between you and us, you agree that you will first attempt to resolve it with us informally. In the unlikely event that we are unable to resolve the dispute in this manner within 28 days of the dispute being notified in writing, we both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales to resolve any such dispute.
To the extent permitted by law, neither the Style Coaching Institute® Ltd nor its trainers will be liable by reason of breach of contract, negligence or otherwise for any loss or consequential loss occasioned to any person acting omitting to act or refraining from acting in reliance upon the course material or presentation of the course or, except to the extent that any such loss does not exceed the price of the course, arising from or connected with any error or omission in the course material or presentation of the course. Consequential loss shall be deemed to include, but is not limited to, any loss of profits or anticipated profits, damage to reputation or goodwill, loss of business or anticipated business, damages, costs, expenses incurred or payable to any third party or any other indirect or consequential losses.
We reserve the right to refuse service to any individual where we have legitimate reasons to do so. Submitting an application to study with us does not guarantee acceptance on one of our courses.
You agree to disclose on your enrolment form if you own or are involved with an existing training and education company, and you agree to transparency about your current and future intentions. To avoid conflict of interests and risk to our intellectual property rights, we reserve the right to refuse service to any individual who is involved with a competing business. If you submit this enrolment form and fail to disclose relevant information, then please be aware that you may not be entitled to a full refund of any course fees paid if your application is later rejected.
You agree not to copy our copyrighted material without our prior written consent.
You agree not to use recording equipment in our classes without our prior written consent.
You agree not to use our trademarks, trade names, or other designations in any promotion or publication without our prior written consent.
You agree not to assign, or otherwise transfer your rights under this Agreement without our prior written consent. Any attempt to do so is void.
Neither of us is responsible for failure to fulfil any obligations due to causes beyond its control.
Neither of us will bring a legal action (under this Agreement) more than two years after the cause of action arose.
The laws of England govern this Agreement.
By ticking this box you declare that you agree to the above terms and conditions and you give us permission to contact you for the purposes of providing our professional services to you.
All students are required to agree to our full Terms & Conditions. Enrolment will not be accepted without your agreement.
You will also receive a PDF copy of these Terms & Conditions for future reference.